Thursday, September 5, 2013

Just Like a Filofax

Another blogger, Toni from A Bowl Full of Lemons, is having a photo-a-day challenge for planner addicts.



How could I not?! I decided to use my personal binder, the A5 purple Malden because it's the most interesting. My work binder doesn't change as much and I don't decorate quite as much.

I'm playing catch-up for the last few days, but after today I'll (try) to post my picture here each day. Fun stuff! 


 Day 1 - The Cover

You guys have seen this one before, but this is the first thing I see when I open my personal binder.


Day 2 - In Your Bag

I'm actually not fond of carrying huge purses, so I have this kind of medium sized one. I carry my personal-sized Malden as a wallet, a Filofax Flex, a small essentials bag, some lip gloss, and a tiny bottle of liquid Stevia. There are a few unmentionables in the zipper pocket.

Day 3 - Fountain of Pens

Obnoxiously enough, this is only a portion of what I own.

Day 4 - Current Day

This day, September 4, happened to be wide open for me to work. And I did. But not before I was photobombed by my dog.

Day 5 - Wishy Washi

And this is today. My washi tape for decorating pretty much everything. Except the dog. He doesn't dig that.

So there are the first five days of my photo-a-day challenge! If you're also taking part, please leave a comment and link to your blog. I'd love to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment