Friday, September 13, 2013

Filofaxing Under a Bad Sign

Friday the 13th! I'm a horror writer, these days make me happy!

I have a busy weekend ahead of me. I'm getting ready to do some business travel, so I'll be packing and making sure the rest of family is ready to be left behind. This past week has been busy, as usual, but more on the work front than with home stuff.

Here's this week...

Not too bad. I was really excited to have FINALLY seen World War Z.


And here's next week...

Most of my week will be spent out of town, so my weekend will revolve around making sure the rest of the family can survive without me!


Finally, I have to catch up with the Planner Addicts Photo-a-Day Challenge!

Day 12 - Month at a Glance






Day 13 - Selfie with Planner

Yeah.... no. I submitted the selfie to the closed FB group so I'm still technically taking part in the challenge, but I'm not so into the full-on selfie picture right here. It's been very humid around here and I have naturally curly hair. 'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment