Friday, January 17, 2014

DIYFish inserts and my first ever VIDEO!!

Hey there planner friends!

Happy Friday to everyone! Today is my husband's birthday, so everyone yell HAPPY DAY, MR. LATTE!

So anyway, on to the video! Back in November I saw these awesome inserts by DIYFish. She calls them LifeMapping Version 02. They are amazing. I'd been toying with the idea of combining work and home information into one planner, but wasn't sure how I would be able to do it, since work requires something very different than home. Fish's inserts manage to fit that bill.

It's very difficult to explain them through pictures and words, so I made a video! This is about 10 minutes long, so be sure to have the time. Please leave me a comment if you have questions or want to know more information.

Yes, I have blue fingernails. ;)



You can find these inserts at her Etsy shop: DIYFish
She also blogs about her system and life at: Wondereland

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment